How do I print content from the ProsperWorks web app?
ProsperWorks was designed to support companies that want to present content from within the app. While there is no print button within the app, we have several ways for you to accomplish this:
Print a screenshot
- Mac short cut: Use Shift + Command + 4 to create the screenshot, then print it.
- PC short cut: Use the snipping tool or print screen on your keyboard.
Print from Google Sheets
1. Export your data with the Google Sheets Add-on.
Print a filtered Excel file
1. Filter a list of records in the records' landing page.
2. Click the 'More' link and choose 'Export List'
Print a PDF version of the page you're viewing
1. Choose the 'Print' option to print your browser window (typically 'File' > 'Print.')
2. Choose the option to save or print as a PDF.