ProsperWorks has a great integration with Zapier, a tool that allows you to connect a variety of different web apps together and create automations between them. This integration can greatly expand what you can achieve by using ProsperWorks.
Connect ProsperWorks to Zapier
Below are the steps to connect your ProsperWorks account to Zapier:
- Start a Zapier free trial.
- Sign into your new Zapier account, and click the 'Connected Accounts link across the top. you'll want to connect your account to ProsperWorks. To do this, lets navigate to Connected Accounts:
3. Search for ProsperWorks in the search bar, and click on the app that comes up in your results:
4. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and token:
5. To generate your token, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Under the 'Customize ProsperWorks' section, click 'Integrations.'
- Click the blue 'Generate Token' button to the right of the Zapier listing.
- Copy the token that's created:
6. Return to Zapier, and enter the email address you use to log into ProsperWorks in the 'E-mail' box and enter your token from ProsperWorks in the 'Token' box, then click the 'Yes, Continue' button.
You have now connected your ProsperWorks account to Zapier and are ready to start creating helpful Zaps!
Review the integrations and automations you can build
Our Zapier integration can help you build automations with Google Contacts, Wufoo, Gravity Forms, Google Sheets, Slack, MailChimp, Intercom, Zillow Tech Connect, JotForm, Infusionsoft, Facebook Lead Ads, Typeform, Thankster, Emma, Smartsheet, Webmerge, SupportBee, and more. To access our pre-built Zapier integrations, or 'Zaps,' follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Zapier account, and click 'Explore.'
- Search for 'ProsperWorks,' then click on the ProsperWorks app icon so a check-mark appears in the upper right of it.
- The page should refresh to show you a 'ProsperWorks' tag below the box that lets you browse apps. Below the tag, scroll down in the page to see our pre-built Zaps:
Check out a preview of some ProsperWorks templates: