How do I print a filtered list?
There are three options for doing this:
- Print a filtered, downloaded spreadsheet.
- Print a filtered spreadsheet from Google Sheets.
- Export all contacts and filter them separately in a spreadsheet.
Let's look at each of these options. For all three, let's say we want to filter for a contact type called 'Client List.'
Option One: Print a filtered downloaded spreadsheet
1. Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'People' from the left-hand menu.
2. Filter this list of people by contact type 'Client List':
3. Select all records in the page by clicking the top left checkbox.
4. Click the three little dots, and choose 'Export List':
Note: Our file size limit per data export is 100G
5. The filtered list will export into your Gmail. You can print from there.
Option Two: Print a filtered spreadsheet from Google Sheets
1. Go to your people records:
2. Filter by contact type 'Client list.'
3. Once the list is filtered, click the blue 'Save Filter Set' button.
5. Select 'People,' then choose the filter you saved:
6. Print the spreadsheet:
Option 3: Export all contacts and filter it separately in a spreadsheet
1. Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Settings from the left-hand menu.
2. In the 'Data Management' section of the settings page, click 'Export Data'
3. Sign into your email account, and wait a couple minutes for the file to show up. If the file does not show up, search for firstname.lastname@example.org in your Gmail.
4. You can also open your spreadsheet in Google Sheets by downloading our Custom Report Builder add-on.