I'm trying to integrate Prosperworks with Google docs. I need to create form letters using data from Prosperworks (client name, company name and address).
You can do this with Zapier and Google forms. However, you will have to split address into different fields. The link below will take you to a template to setup this Zap in your system. We've also included instructions in the document below.
0. Make a Google form that collects data in a Google sheet:
When you have added questions to your form, make sure you click the green plus icon to "Create Spreadsheet"
1. After you have created a form that records responses in a Google Spreadsheet, create a Zapier connection with your ProsperWorks account by starting a free Zapier trial:
2. When you have a Zapier account, click "Make a Zap!"
3. Search for Google Forms
4. Click "New Response in Spreadsheet"
5. Click "Save + Continue"
6. Click "Connect a New Account"
7. Connect your Google form spreadsheet and worksheet (tab) name and hit "Continue"
8. Zapier will ask you to make a test form entry
9. Go to your Google form and click the eye icon so it says "Preview" when you hover over it
10. Fill out the form with dummy information and click "Submit"
11. Go back to Zapier and click "Fetch & Continue"
12. When it returns test successful, click "view your response in spreadsheet"
13. Remember the name of the form entry
14. Hit continue
15. For the next Action App, search for ProsperWorks
16. Select "Create/Update Lead"
17. Connect your ProsperWorks account
18. Go to the "Edit Template"
19. First step is the match by type: you can choose name or email (this is to avoid creating duplicates in ProsperWorks)
20. Then click the icon:
21. Drop down options will appear
22. Select the email address from the Google form
23. Fill out the rest of the Zap
24. Click "Continue"
25. Hit "Create & Continue"
26. Click "view your lead"
Remember the ID
Find the lead in ProsperWorks by Name and confirm the ID
If it created successfully, you can go to Zapier, and select "Finish" and you are done!
Full Zap looks like this:
We also have a create/update lead action available. Here is an example of how to use it. I have also put a filter in there, but the filter is not necessary. You will have to match by email. Note: Leads must have a name. If your leads do not have a name, it will error out. I recommend putting name in the "Full Name" section. If you can not see this image, please zoom in on your screen.
You can also use create/update person instead:
If you run into any issues, make a request here and we can help!