This automation enables automatic call and SMS logging across your RingCentral account. Logged calls and SMS will be added as Activities in ProsperWorks.
Please note, our advanced automations start with a $48/mo monthly fee in addition to your subscription.
Setting up your Workflow
To enable the automation, follow these steps:
1. Sign up for a free account with Tray.io, which is the tool we use to create the automation: Sign up for Tray.io
2. Once you have signed up, you will need to configure the RingCentral automation: Click here to start the configuration
3. Once you've followed the link above, you will get to the following screen. At this step you will need to log into your ProsperWorks account and create the following Activity Types (as shown on this configuration step):
It's important to note that this workflow requires your users emails in ProsperWorks to match the emails on their profile in RingCentral.
4. Connect your RingCentral account. You must be a RingCentral Admin to do this:
5. Connect your ProsperWorks account:
6. You will then need to map the call types to the Activity Types you created in ProsperWorks for step 3
7. The final step is to enable the workflow:
This success and operation of this workflow is dependent on a few different items
- Each user must be registered with the same email address in both ProsperWorks and RingCentral
- For a call or text to sync into ProsperWorks, the contacts phone number must be stored on a Lead or Person record inside of ProsperWorks
- The automation runs each hour, so there will be a delay from the time of the call to when it syncs into ProsperWorks
- If the workflow stops operating, a common issue is the authentication of the accounts (ProsperWorks & RingCentral). You can troubleshoot this by logging into your Tray.io account and re-configuring the workflow to set up a new authentication.
If you run into any issues, please fill out this form, and we will send you the instructions and you will be able to alert us of the issue.
We will confirm the automation is running correctly before we charge the $48/mo fee.
If you are not interested in using the RingCentral integration, JustCall built an integration with us which auto logs phone calls and text messages:
If you do not use JustCall or RingCentral, please fill out the form anyway as there may be other options for you.