If you ever see a pop up error message, we would love it if you could get a console message and attach it to a support ticket here
What is a console message? Please follow the steps below to get a console message:
0. Open Google Chrome
1. Go to ProsperWorks and open the Developer Tools
2. Select Console
3. Start recording your screen:
How to record a screen for Windows:
How to record a screen for for Mac:
4. Try to reproduce the issue you have been having. Also mention:
- What is happening
- How many times you have noticed it and since when
- Who else in your company is experiencing this issue
- If you are experiencing slowness, mention what specific actions are slow?
- Creating/modifying records? Which types of records?
- Loading list views? Which list views?
- Searching? Global Search? Typeaheads?
- Switching between pages? Which pages?
- Is refreshing the page slow?
- Are text fields slow to respond to keystrokes?
- How many Chrome tabs do you typically have open? How many PW tabs do you typically have open at once?
- If the issues are intermittent, are there certain times of the day that you notice they are more likely to occur?
5. When you finished select the "Error" tab
6. If you do not see "Errors," please click the filter icon
7. Then click "Errors"
8. Right-click anywhere in the console and then "Save As"
9. Reply back with the log file attached.
10. Click on the Network tab
11. Try to reproduce the issue you are having with the network tab showing
12. When you are done, stop your screenshare and send us the video in a support request here.
If this is confusing, or if you have questions, please submit a request here