The ProsperWorks task sync to Google Calendar lets you manage your schedule in a single place. Tasks are notes-to-self that won't be shared with the contact whose record they may be attached to in ProsperWorks. Only you (or someone able to view your Google Calendar) will see the task.
In this module, we'll tackle the following:
ProsperWorks' integration with Google Calendar helps ensure task due dates align with other priorities you have in your schedule, and it allows you to manage that schedule in a single place: Google Calendar.
When you create a task, you'll set a due date, which is synced to Google Calendar immediately. You'll see a 'ProsperWorks Reminders' calendar in the 'My Calendars' section of your Google Calendar page. The tasks will show up as Google Calendar events:
If you need to work in the ProsperWorks web app instead, you can check on tasks due today in your dashboard:
Meetings will show up as a related record on lead or person profiles (as long as the email address of those contacts matches the email address of the calendar event attendees).
Decide where you want to check your schedule. Is it the ProsperWorks app, or is it Google Calendar? If the latter, proceed to the next section to ensure this task sync is turned on.
The sync with Google Calendar is turned on by default. To access the settings, follow the instructions below:
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and select the 'Settings' link from the left-hand menu.
- Under 'Preferences,' click 'Google Sync Settings.'
- Scroll down to where it says 'Sync ProsperWorks Tasks to my Google Calendar.' If the box is checked, this feature is activated:
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Tasks' from the left-hand menu.
- Click the blue 'Add New' button across the top of the Tasks landing page.
- In the box that appears, give your task a name since that's the only required field.
- Scroll down to the line that says, 'Due Date.' Here, you can choose the due date from a calendar. Next to that, you can choose the time the task is due:
- Fill in any additional fields to help give context to your task, and click 'Save.'
- Open Google Calendar, and ensure the 'ProsperWorks Reminders' calendar is checked under 'My Calendars' on the left.
- Scroll to the date and time of your task in Google Calendar to confirm the task sync is working.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.