ProsperWorks offers three different subscription plans, each on monthly or yearly payments. You can manage these payments in the 'Billing' and 'Invoices' account settings. Only the account owner will have access to these settings links. A standard admin or user will not see them.
In this article, we'll tackle the following:
Before you subscribe to ProsperWorks, you may want to make a list of essential people on your team who should have access. This is because we charge per user.
You'll also want to review our three subscription plans, as each plan upgrade gives you access to more features.
ProsperWorks accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, and JCB. You will be billed in US Dollars. ProsperWorks does not accept cheques, postal orders, or pay by phone.
Only the account owner can make choices around billing and invoices. To change your account owner, please submit a request here.
When you're ready to subscribe, take the following steps:
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Click the 'Billing' link in the 'Account' section.
- Click 'Buy Now' on the subscription plan you want.
- There are two boxes in the page, where you need to make important decisions. Let's look at the one to the left:
- At the top of the box, you'll see the plan you've selected (in this case, 'Business Edition.') You can click the 'Change' link to choose a different subscription plan.
- Below that, you'll see a monthly or annual billing option. Both are calculated monthly here in the page to illustrate the discount that annual will provide, but as you can see at the bottom of this box, if annual is selected you'll pay it all up front.
- Below the monthly or annual billing options, you'll see a drop-down menu that lets you choose the number of seats you want to buy. We charge per user, so the total at the bottom of the box will increase as you add more seats.
6. Now let's move to the box at the right. Here, you'll fill out your payment info. Specifically, we'll ask for your credit card info (name, card number and expiration) and your billing address. Click the blue 'Subscribe' button once you've filled this all out:
7. Review our Terms of Service, and click 'Agree to Terms of Service.'
8. You may see a pop-up box that indicates your account activation is in progress. When it changes to a pop-up box telling you 'Account Activated!,' click 'Got it.'
You might need an invoice to show your Finance Team or help with budgeting. To access an invoice, follow the steps below:
1. Sign into ProsperWorks, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
2. Click the 'Invoices' link in the 'Account' section (this link will not be visible if you're still on a free trial). You'll see a page that looks like this:
3. If you click the number of the invoice, you'll see the invoice details within the ProsperWorks app.
4. If you click the 'Download' link, you'll download a PDF version of the invoice.
Some of you may have special requests around how information should appear on your invoice. Check out the details of what we can do below:
- We can change your company name on your invoice after it has posted.
- We can add your Tax or VAT ID to your invoice after it has posted.
- We cannot change your listed billing address on your invoice after it has posted.
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.