Customizable columns are one of the ways ProsperWorks helps you manage your list views more effectively. With customizable columns, you can choose which pieces of information are most important to your business and quickly view this in your list views.
Customize the visibility of your columns
1. Sign into ProsperWorks, and click the desired record type (i.e. leads, people, etc.) from the lefthand menu.
2. Click the 'Settings' icon in the upper right of the list view page. It looks like a cog or a gear.
3. Select 'Customize Columns' in the 'Settings' drop-down menu.
5. Customize the visibility of each column by checking or unchecking the checkbox next to the column headers.
- Checked: Column will be visible in the list view
- Unchecked: Column will not be seen in the list view
6. Click 'Save.'
Reorder your columns
To reorder the columns in your list view, simply click the column header and drag it to where you want it. Check out the screencast below for details: