Functionality - Yet Another Mail merge allows you to send emails, newsletters or forms to your contacts. You can do this by composing an email in your gmail account under drafts or by simply using templates.
Purpose - When would you use another mail merge? If you’re wanting to send out an email to a specific group of contacts (for example new customers or leads), Yet Another Mail Merge allows you to do this with a simple step by step process.
How to use YAMM with ProsperWorks:
To start, you must download “Yet Another Mail Merge” Add-On in Google Sheets. To do this, click on “Add-Ons” and “Get Add Ons.” You can also utilize the ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder to download specific contact details of individuals. Alternatively, you can Export a list of contacts out of the ProsperWorks web app.
How to integrate YAMM & ProsperWorks:
- Go to Google Sheets
- Use either the ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder to download specific contact details of individuals. Alternatively, you can Export a list of contacts out of the ProsperWorks web app.
- In your Google Sheets, fill column headers with name, address, and any other relevant info
- Once the contacts are loaded into the Spreadsheet, go to Add-Ons, select “Yet Another Mail Merge” (YAMM) & Start Mail Merge. Indicate the name of label for the recipient column. You can select a draft made by yourself within Gmail drafts or you can choose pre-designed template (logos, etc).
- Leave recipients field empty. Replace content. In order to add info from google sheet, add the less than symbol << write the label of the specific column and close with the greater than symbol >>
- Go back to the spreadsheet. Enter the sender name, track emails opened if desired, and either select: Send me a test email or Send Email
- Your mail merge is complete!