The ProsperWorks dashboards were built to give you better insights on where to focus your time and maximize sales output. Individual team members can track their own progress, team managers can see the progress of their team, and executives can get a company view of overall performance.
In this article, we'll tackle the following:
You'll find your dashboard reports under the home or 'Dashboard' icon, highlighted in red below:
Above any of the dashboard reports, you can choose between viewing stats for the whole company or an individual user.
There are different visibility privileges for the dashboards. Here’s who can see what:
- Admins: Can view everyone.
- Team managers: Can view themselves and all members of their team(s).
- Team members: Can only view their own dashboards.
Because users can have restricted access based on the team they're placed in, you'll want to set up teams prior to engaging with these dashboards.
The 'Leads' dashboard illustrates how team members are tracking towards lead conversion goals. This tab will help you easily evaluate which lead sources are converting best and how leads are being distributed without the hassle of pulling reports. You can see conversion rates by lead source, lead status, interaction count and even compare to results to previous weeks, months or quarters.
The 'Leads' dashboard can help you measure the following:
- See how your lead conversions are tracking compared to previous time periods, sales rep, lead source, lead status, and interaction count
- Compare yourself to the team average and top performer
- See the flow of leads through statuses
- Compare which sources are converted at the highest rate
- See a breakdown of leads by source
Think of the 'Sales' dashboard like a scorecard that tells you how your team and individual reps are tracking toward their goals. You can quickly check on the health of your pipeline, see conversion rates, win rates, and average sales cycles. Knowing which activities drive daily goals will help your reps know where to focus their time and energy. For sales managers, this increased visibility into the pipeline will allow you to coach your reps to success with data, not with gut feeling.
The 'Sales' dashboard can help you measure the following:
- See how your forecast and current sales are trending compared to previous time periods
- Easily compare yourself to the team average and top performer
- See your pipeline by stage so you can identify bottlenecks or load balance
- See your sales history by average deal size, average sales per time period (week, month, or year)