This article will show you:
- How to upload your file into Google sheets to edit using Google commands
- Google sheets commands
- The images are hard to see, please zoom in with your browser
How do I upload a file into Google Sheets?
1. Open up Google Drive
2. Click on New and select Google Sheets
3. In your new sheet, click File > Import...
4. Click Select a file from your computer and upload your spreadsheet into the Google sheet
What are some ways I can edit my file in Google sheets?
-How do I split columns?
1. Move the tag column to the far right side of your spreadsheet because splitting it will overwrite other columns
2. Select Data --> Split text to columns (pick your Separator)
-How do I remove commas?
Select column -> Edit -> Find and Replace -> ","
-How do I remove columns?
Right click on the column --> Delete column
-What if my headers are not labeled?
Make sure your headers are labeled as shown in the spreadsheet images of this doc
If you have more questions about using ProsperWorks, check out our helpful Resource Section!
For further help or comments, head over to our Community Section!