The 'Source' field on your opportunity records lets you know how your business learned about the opportunity. You can then report on the value of your strong and weak sources for active deals in the 'Pipeline by Source' reports and closed deals in the 'Sales by Source' report.
By default, we give you 'Advertising,' 'Cold Call,' and 'Email' as sources to select on an opportunity record. You can also customize your own additions to the 'Source' drop-down menu.
Adjust the source for an opportunity
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Opportunities' in the left-hand menu.
- Click the opportunity you want to adjust the source for.
- In the left-hand column of the opportunity profile, scroll down to the 'Source' menu.
- Select the source you want to associate with this record. Your changes will auto-save.
Create custom sources
- Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Click 'Sources' under 'Customize ProsperWorks.'
- Click the blue 'Add new source' button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Give your source a name, and click 'Save.'