When you set an opportunity to 'Lost' in your pipeline, the system prompts you to add a 'Loss Reason.' These are sent to the in-app 'Loss Reasons' report, where you can gain meaningful insight into common reasons why you aren't able to close deals. Check out the gif and instructions below for saving a loss reason:
1. Sign into your ProsperWorks account, and click 'Opportunities' from the left-hand menu.
2. Make sure you're in pipeline view by clicking the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right.
3. Click and drag an opportunity toward the bottom of the page.
4. You'll see three buttons appear: Lost, Abandoned and Won. Drag the opportunity over the red 'Lost' box and release your mouse.
5. A 'Loss Reasons' box should appear. Enter your reason, and click 'Save.'
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.