We export our data in a MM/DD/YYYY format. Here are steps to convert the date to DD/MM/YYYY via Google sheets.
1. Go to ProsperWorks -> Settings -> Export data
2. Go to your email and download the report
3. Go to Google sheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0
4. Create a new blank spreadsheet
5. Go to File -> Import
6. Import in the file
7. Highlight the column with the dates you want to change
8. Select Format -> Number -> Date
9. Then select Format -> Number -> Date -> More Formats -> More date and time formats...
10. Put your cursor/mouse at the end of where it says year and delete everything
So it looks like this
11. Click the arrow to the right of the box so it looks like this
12. Select Day and type a / behind it
13. Then add month/year
14. Click "Apply"
15. You should see the dates change to your preferred format.