Email tracking lets you see who has opened an email you've sent. You can use email tracking in the web and mobile apps, as well as the Chrome Extension. If you decide you want to turn off email tracking in all three places, it's easy to do.
In this article, we'll learn how to:
- Sign into ProsperWorks, and click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu.
- Choose 'Email Settings' from the 'Preferences' section.
- Scroll down to the 'Track when emails are opened by default.'
- Uncheck the box:
- Sign into ProsperWorks, and click 'My Tracked Emails' from the left-hand menu.
- Click inside the listing for the email you want to un-track.
- Click the trash can icon in the email you want to un-track.