Understand Google Data Studio
When you need to create a custom report with your ProsperWorks data, Google Data Studio is a great resource. Google Data Studio allows you to turn your ProsperWorks data into user friendly reports & dashboards.
Import and connect your ProsperWorks data to Google Data Studio
There are two parts to connecting ProsperWorks to Data Studio:
- Importing ProsperWorks data into a Google Sheet
- Connecting the Sheet to Google Data Studio
Part 1 - Import your ProsperWorks Data into a Google Sheet
- Import your data using the ProsperWorks Google Sheets Add-on
- Once the Add-on is installed, go to Add-ons
- Select ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder --> Import data
- When the side panel pops up on the right, choose what you’d like to import. In this example, we’ll be using Opportunities
- Select the appropriate pipeline - we’ll be using Sales in this example
- Choose a filter from the dropdown if you’re looking to segment your import at all.
- Once you’ve selected what you’re importing, click “Import Data”. Note: It may take a few minutes for the data to load in your Sheet, depending on the volume of records.
Part 2 - Connect your ProsperWorks Import to a report in Google Data Studio
- Open Google Data Studio and click the “+” to create a new report
- Once a blank report opens, in the bottom left, select “Create New Data Source’
- Under Connectors on the left hand side, choose Google Sheets
- Select the appropriate Spreadsheet & Tab with your imported data (i.e. “All Opportunities”) and click 'Connect’
Now you're ProsperWorks data is successfully connected to a new Google Data Studio report. Ready to try your first custom report? Here are the instructions to create Average Deal Size by Month!