Understand Google Data Studio
When you need to create a custom report with your ProsperWorks data, Google Data Studio is a great resource. Google Data Studio allows you to turn your ProsperWorks data into user friendly reports & dashboards.
Import and connect your ProsperWorks data to Google Data Studio
There are two parts to connecting ProsperWorks to Data Studio:
- Importing ProsperWorks data into a Google Sheet
- Connecting the Sheet to Google Data Studio
Part 1 - Import your ProsperWorks Data into a Google Sheet
- Import your data using the ProsperWorks Google Sheets Add-on
- Once the Add-on is installed, go to Add-ons
- Select ProsperWorks CRM Custom Report Builder --> Import data
- When the side panel pops up on the right, choose what you’d like to import. In this example, we’ll be using Opportunities
- Select the appropriate pipeline - we’ll be using Sales in this example
- Choose a filter from the dropdown if you’re looking to segment your import at all.
- Once you’ve selected what you’re importing, click “Import Data”. Note: It may take a few minutes for the data to load in your Sheet, depending on the volume of records.
Part 2 - Connect your ProsperWorks Import to a report in Google Data Studio
- Open Google Data Studio and click the “+” to create a new report
- Once a blank report opens, in the bottom left, select “Create New Data Source’
- Under Connectors on the left hand side, choose Google Sheets
- Select the appropriate Spreadsheet & Tab with your imported data (i.e. “All Opportunities”) and click 'Connect’
Now you're ProsperWorks data is successfully connected to a new Google Data Studio report. Ready to try your first custom report? Here are the instructions to create Average Deal Size by Month!
Still have questions?
Still have questions? Ask in our Community, and get answers from our Customer Success Team as well as fellow users.